31.10.07

All Hallow's Eve



A Merry All Hallow's Eve. I'm not sure as to the identity of this child in this picture (I'm sure that's what he intended) but he looks to be having fun. This may be the best fun he's had all night because he looks as though he's about to fall face first into the pavement. After which the parents will take him home, where he'll keep a pile of Candy-Corn in his hand just long enough to let the blood and tears drip from his face onto the candy before putting it in his mouth.

Better luck next year, kid.



Moving forward, Charlie Brown needs new friends, they're all assholes. No, Charlie Brown needs a new town to live in. I'm not sure if this is Charles Schulz's view of Saint Paul but if it is, he had a rough child hood. What kind of neighbors not only give STONES to Charlie for Halloween, they THROW it at him... Mayhaps there is a lost episode of The Peanuts where we realize why everyone treats Charlie this way. And we would see the previously unaired made-for-television movie and as the resolution comes to an end we, the nation, give a collective "OH", realizing Lucy is justified in delivering said pain via footballs.



My friends and I also went to Perkins at 1AM this morning/evening (?) and I ate a piece of Pumpkin Pie for the first time, I had no idea what I was missing out on. This only made me think of how I will, sometime down the road, open a diner in the southern-most point of the United States and call it "Florida Keys Lime Pie"... More on this later. Architectual blueprints are on their way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your picture of pumkin pie looks like a gigantic Reeses peanut butter cup.